In connection with your access to our Site and/or use of our Service, we collect and store personal and other information about you. Some of this information can be used on its own or in combination with other information to specifically identify you.
We collect your personal and other information as stated below:
• Data Provided by You. We collect your personal data when you, your employer, or your employer’s service providers register to use our products and services. You provide information when you update your account information, add additional services, submits information to verify your identity, contact us with questions or feedback, or otherwise communicate with us. Your personal data may include your name, address, email address, phone number, bank account information, taxpayer identification number, next of kin information etc.
• Participation in Our Commercial and Market Research Programs. When you choose to participate in our market research program or survey, we collect information from you, including your personal data.
• E-mail or Social Network and Other Contacts. Your e-mail, social network and other contacts (“Contacts”) will be collected when you choose to share them with us or when you choose to refer potential customers to us via our referral programs (the “Referred Leads”).
• Public Information. We may collect information about you from public sources, such as public social media pages.
• Auto-Collected Information. Information such as your device identifier (if using a mobile device), Internet Protocol (IP) address (if using a browser), operating system, browser type and the address of a referring site are automatically collected when you access our website or use our products and services, or collected through cookies.
• Single Sign-On Information. Our Single Sign-On enables you to sign in to the Service from another service you use and with which we partner. When you do this, we collect certain information aimed at securing your data by for , verifying your authorized access to our products and services, your username, password for the other service, etc .
Information collected about you are used for the following purposes:
• to monitor, analyze, improve and develop our website, products and services, and to create new service features;
• to provide a more customized experience on our website, products and services and/or our partners’ or affiliates’ websites;
• for the prevention, identification and resolving illegal, fraudulent and other security breaches and risk detection in the use of our website or products or services;
• for easy and efficient administration of the Site, management of accounts and provision of our products and services;
• to determine and validate user eligibility for our products and services;
• to create robust and effective user experience feedback and support/response channels
• to generate customized, aggregate data containing only de-identified, non-personal information that we may use to publish reports;
• to enhance our commercial and marketing objectives , such as (i) issuing news articles, reports, updates and other information about our products and services or those of our affiliates or partners and upcoming events; (ii) contacting Referred Leads and suggesting Contacts that you may refer to our products and services, (iii) analyzing, enhancing and adapting our advertising, communications and marketing strategies for better Service and product experience;
• to efficiently and effectively provide our services to you, which includes, without limitation, using your information (i) to process payments, (ii) to manage and enforce contracts with you or with third parties, (iii) to manage our corporate governance, compliance and auditing practices, and (iv) for recruitment purposes, if you submit an application for employment with Cloudenly via the Site;
• to (i) ensure strict compliance with laws, rules and regulations, including any disclosure or reporting obligations, (ii) respond to user feedbacks and resolve disputes with users or third parties, (iii) respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas and court orders) as we deem necessary or appropriate, (iv) protect our property rights or those of third parties, (v) protect the safety of the public or any person, and (vi) prevent or stop any activity which we may consider to be (or to pose a risk of being) illegal, unethical or legally actionable; and
• for any other purpose for which you expressly authorize us to use your information.
The information we collect about you will only be shared with the following third parties and for the purposes stated under the Section “Use of Collected Information”:
• government agencies and taxing authorities, as required to provide our services, including but not limited to the Internal Revenue Service and state and local tax agencies;
• group health plans, insurance carriers and other third parties, like medical personnel, as needed to carry out the Benefits Service (which may include but not be limited to facilitating benefits plan enrollments, health care operations and insurance payments);
• banking and financial institutions;
• certain parties as necessary to respond in good faith to legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas and court orders);
• legal and financial advisors and auditors;
• third-party agents, partners and service providers, who (i) are only permitted to use your information as we allow (which may include contacting you on our behalf), and (ii) are required under law or contract to keep your personal information confidential.
Note that we will not share information with third parties for their own direct marketing or other commercial purposes.
While all data collected by us is stored for legal and regulatory purposes, you can choose to review, modify, delete or manage your personal data with us through your account or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a request that we delete your personal information from our database, should you require us to delete your account in our server. Please note that there may be some delay in the deletion of your data from our servers following your request. Again, we may retain some of your data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or as needed for other legitimate business purposes.
You may unsubscribe from marketing and promotional emails that we send to you by following the opt-out instructions contained in such emails or by unsubscribing. If you opt out of receiving marketing and promotional emails from us, we may still need to send you emails related to your account and the Service.
We employ organisational, physical, data, infrastructure, operational and access control measures to protect your information from unauthorized in compliance with applicable local & foreign privacy and security laws. Despite these efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed to prevent any interception or other type of misuse. We also depend on you to protect your information. Please set up a strong password and keep it confidential. If you become aware of any breach of security, please notify us immediately. For more details, check out our Security Policy.
Our products and services may contain links to other platforms. We are not responsible for the content or (lack of) privacy protection of those platforms. Therefore, we advise you to always read the privacy statements of the linked websites.
Our products and services are not directed to children under 18 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. However, if a child under the age of 18 is a dependent on a benefits plan covered by the Benefits Service, we may collect information about the child (solely as needed to provide the Benefits Service) from the child’s parent or legal guardian, or from insurance carriers and third-party administrators.